Wednesday, June 4, 2014

LADY WHO WORSHIPS SARKODIE ON STAGE FINALLY TELLS HER STORY

On the 24th May 2014 the 4th edition of the most awaited concert that is always said to bring two countries together to compete for who is the best came to a successful end with everybody debating about what was the most memorable moment of the event.
There is no doubt, that all what was circulating through the media was Ghanaian actor Lil Win's weed saga,but again there is no doubt about the moment that was on everybody's lips and people kept wondering if it was scripted or not,was the moment when a lady knelt on Ghana's fastest rapper Sarkodie's feet to worship him.

Just when everybody was wondering if the Sarkodie's moment was scripted and if the tears he shared on stage was just for publicity. The lady that knelt on her feet,has come out to express herself on what pushed her to make history with a act that has never occurred before in the country.
Benedicta Ofosu said: “I’m a crazy fan of Sarkodie and moreover, I’ve not witnessed any live show of him so seeing him perform, I felt so amazed and excited. I was standing there; dancing to his music, shouting and I remembered that what I was doing at my place was not getting there so I had that courage to move up there.
His performance was something massive for me. I felt what he did and I was so much happy about it. I wanted to show him that someone feels and appreciates what he is doing”.
She disclosed that she was not expecting anything bigger than just a touch from the rapper.
“I was OK with just touching him and I was so much excited with having a hug from him. I never thought I could have a hug from him”
She continued by saying:
 “To be honest with you, I’ve never met him before. That was my first day seeing him and I like him. I like everything of him.”
Well you heard it brief and right stay tuned to this blog for more updates. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment