Thursday, February 20, 2014

T-ME IN SOUTHAFRICA SHOOTINGA CLASIC VIDEO FOR HIS HIT SONG

Born on the 5th of March 1995, Oluwatimilehin Obanla popularly called T-Me is a fast rising hip hop star. He hails from YEWA South of Ogun State.
He's currently a student of Health and Environmental Management, Canadian University Dubai. T-Me who is currently enjoying rave reviews with his fresh hot single titled "She Wanna Wife Me" produced by ID Cabasa, is currently in South Africa where he's shooting the classy video for the song.
The video would be directed by award-wining cinematographer "GodFather|". T-Me said: "I am really glad for the support I am enjoying from my parents and the fact that people love my song is a blessing. The video would drop at the end of this month and I can assure my fans to expect nothing but the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment